August 17, 2009
Teeth whitening is a fantastic way to improve your appearance, quickly and without surgery. A brilliantly white smile inspires confidence and conveys youth, vitality, and success. At our North Dallas dental office, Dr. Mays give patients stunning smiles with professional in-office and take-home bleaching, which is also called teeth whitening.
Recent studies indicate that 80% of Americans ages 18 through 49 want whiter teeth. Teeth whitening is an extremely popular procedure that delivers lasting and dramatic results. If you’re ready for enhance your appearance and your self-esteem, ask about professional teeth whitening from North Dallas cosmetic dentist Dr. Mays.
Teeth bleaching can remove stains caused by:
- Beverages, including coffee, tea, and red wine
- Tobacco use
- Staining foods, such as curry and berries
- Some tetracycline medications
- The natural aging process
At your teeth whitening appointment, Dr. Mays will examine your tooth enamel to assess the degree of staining, then help you determine the whitening method that’s right for you. To remove dental stains and discolorations, Dr. Mays offers:
- In-office whitening: Choose from Opalescence or laser bleaching. We’ll apply specially formulated whitening gel that gently penetrates tooth enamel to erase discolorations and promote sparkle and shine. You’ll achieve a star-quality smile in about an hour.
- Take-home bleaching: Dr. Mays is currently offering a 10-day supply of Opalescence treswhite pre-filled whitening trays for $75 – a fantastic value! This product contains fluoride to strengthen and protect teeth, as well.
Patients in Richardson, Plano, and the greater DFW Metroplex rely on Dr. Mays for quality dental care. We use teeth bleaching products that contain ingredients proven safe and effective in clinical studies. Millions of people worldwide have achieved whiter, more beautiful smiles with professional bleaching. Shouldn’t you be next?
Call our warm, inviting Richardson dental office today to schedule your teeth whitening appointment with Dr. Mays, and claim the beautiful smile that you deserve!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.