Meet Dr. Stampe
Melody Stampe, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Stampe is from Garland, and she earned her BS in biology from the University of North Texas before attended Baylor College of Dentistry, where she graduated as valedictorian in 1996. After graduation, she was one of five dentists who were chosen nationally to attend the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program. It was there that she was trained in the areas of implantology, cosmetic dentistry, and other advanced techniques. All in all, Dr. Stampe has completed over 500 hours of continuing education towards her Master’s Award and is one of the youngest recipients of the prestigious Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Stampe feels that the most rewarding part of dentistry is “improving and changing the lives of the patients I have the privilege of meeting.” In addition to general dentistry, she has a special interest in Craniofacial Pain, Dental Sleep Medicine, and TMJ Disorders. She completed a residency in craniofacial pain in April of 2014 and later earned her board certification. Additionally, she enjoys treating snoring and sleep apnea in adults and helping to guide the growth and developing of children who are experience sleep-breathing problems. Implant-retained dentures, smile makeovers, and Invisalign are also treatments that she likes providing for patients who are looking for a permanent and positive change to their appearance.
Dr. Stampe has an active membership in many local, state, and national dental organizations. She has served as the New Dentist Chairman for the Dallas County Dental Society (as well as on the membership committee) and as an alternate delegate to the Texas Dental Association. She has also held the position of VP N.E. of the Texas Association of Women Dentists. She is proud to be associated with the Christian Dental Society, ADA, TDA, and AGD. On top of all this, Dr. Stampe is also a participating member of Sleep Group Solutions, the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
When she’s not at the office, Dr. Stampe and her husband Ken are actively involved in church, youth soccer, and school activities. They have two young children who keep them very busy!
Dallas County Dental Society
Texas Dental Association
American Dental Association
Academy of General Dentistry
Christian Dental Society
American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
Dr. Stampe’s Purpose
More than anything else, Dr. Melody Stampe works hard to improve her patients’ lives through the dental services she provides, her care, and her compassion. Her goal is to provide outstanding treatment to any and all patients she’s given opportunity to care for.
She also strives to…
- Work in an environment of efficiency and communication that’s focused on the good of the patient.
- Allow God to lead her practice and her decisions.
- Uphold the highest moral standards and principals in regards to her patients and staff members.
- Serve the community and the families within it so that they trust her services and value the quality of her work.
- Stay current in regards to the scope of her practice and the materials and equipment available there.
- Truly serve her patients, helping them to achieve their oral health goals and allowing them to partner with her in doing so.
- Make a positive difference in her patients and staff members’ lives.
- Maintain longevity when it comes to both her patients and her staff.
- Attract and retain patients who value the benefits of dentistry and desire the best materials, procedures, and equipment available.