Melody Stampe, DDS, FAGD
Dr. Stampe is from Garland, and earned her BS in biology from the University of North Texas before attended Baylor College of Dentistry, where she graduated as valedictorian in 1996. After graduation, she was one of five dentists who was chosen nationally to attend the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program. It was there that she was trained in the areas of implantology, cosmetic dentistry, and other advanced techniques. All in all, Dr. Stampe has completed over 500 hours of continuing education towards her Master’s Award and is one of the youngest recipients of the prestigious Fellowship Award from the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Stampe believes the most rewarding part of dentistry is “improving and changing the lives of the patients I have the privilege of meeting.” She is passionate about all areas of general dentistry, specifically dental sleep medicine, TMJ disorders, and craniofacial pain. To further her education in this area, she completed a residency in craniofacial pain in April 2014 and later earned her board certification.
Dr. Stampe has a personal interest and is uniquely qualified to treat snoring and sleep apnea in adults and help guide the growth and development of children who experience sleep-breathing problems. In addition, she is proud to provide implant-retained dentures, smile makeovers, and Invisalign®, for patients who are looking for a permanent and positive change to their appearance.
Dr. Stampe has an active membership in many local, state, and national dental organizations. She has served as the New Dentist Chairman for the Dallas County Dental Society (as well as on the membership committee) and as an alternate delegate to the Texas Dental Association. She has also held the position of VP N.E. of the Texas Association of Women Dentists. She is proud to be associated with the Christian Dental Society, ADA, TDA, and AGD. On top of all this, Dr. Stampe is also a participating member of Sleep Group Solutions, the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
When she’s not at the office, Dr. Stampe is actively involved in church, youth soccer, and school activities. She has two young children who keep her very busy!
Dr. Stampe’s Purpose
More than anything else, Dr. Melody Stampe works hard to improve her patients’ lives through the dental services she provides, her care, and her compassion. Her goal is to provide outstanding treatment to any and all patients she’s given opportunity to care for.
She also strives to…
- Work in an environment of efficiency and communication that’s focused on the good of the patient.
- Allow God to lead her practice and her decisions.
- Uphold the highest moral standards and principals in regards to her patients and team members.
- Serve the community and the families within it so that they trust her services and value the quality of her work.
- Stay current in regards to the scope of her practice by using the best or newest materials and equipment available, and by working in partnership with local laboratories insuring patients health and safety.
- Truly serve her patients, serve her patients by helping them achieve their oral health goals and allowing them to partner with her in doing so.
- Make a positive difference in her patients and team members’ lives.
- Build lasting relationships when it comes to both her patients and her team.
- Attract and retain patients who value the benefits of dentistry and desire the best materials, procedures, and equipment available.